Once Upon a Time … you got Common reasons for refusal of a UK visit visa application.
IS IT YOUR FAULT? OR Discrimination – ‘Deep underlying racism’ EVENT?
What you should do? Discuss with your immigration lawyer?
or you will top-up your story in some social media groups on Facebook?
Yes. Your immigration lawyer will advise that you have three avenues to pursue:
- reapply for the visa
- appeal on Human Rights ground
- challenge the decision via Judicial Review
You are so confused abour yourself, you can not be calm …
- You start to blame VFS global Vietnam
- You start to create a story on Facebook group or whatever social media about refusal matter of your case and get so many interesting and amazing comments …
- You start to have a doubt about yourself and stop your immigration path for 1-2 years
- VFS only provide general information and administrative services related to temporary resident applications, including Visitor, study and work permits, as well as travel documents for permanent residents. VFS are not authorized to provide any information or respond to any queries regarding result or mistake of evaluation applications that handled by Host Embassy services.
- Facebook group or whatever social media, did they understand your personal situation from the beginning? The same general reasons of all refusal notice by Host Embassy, but, applied for Different personal circumstances. It makes you more confused and delay your prompt action to fix your immigration files. You will have more unnecessary fight with your immigration lawyer who has followed up your current case.
- You have your depression, can not be confident to move on when you still have time. You inform to your immigration lawyer: ”I need to stop, i accept to have this record, after years, i will move on and re-apply again” even if You understand that: NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR IMMIGRATION FILES, A PROBLEM IS NOT FROM YOU AND/OR YOUR COLOR PASSPORT. You are very unlucky in this time to meet an amazing racism, automatic and stereotyped evaluation.
You must understand: The British Government do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. For that reason, if you meet an unexpected event, please kindly be calm and let your immigration lawyer to instruct you step by step, prepare your legal statement to: reapply, complained to Home Office and the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.
You have a right to request: re-consider the difference in legal document standards in Vietnam if comparing to the system by host country, fair evaluation between Vietnam and other countries: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Thailand, Burma, Laos and Cambodia.
Thank you for your email.
Most of your query is about the service from the Home Office. I would advise you to re-direct your query to them.
The Tribunal is an independent judicial body with administrative support from HM Courts and Tribunals Service, an executive agency of the Ministry of Justice. The UKVI (formerly UKBA) is an executive agency of the Home Office. They are separate organisations with different roles.
The Tribunal does not grant visas, but allows or dismisses appeals against the refusal of visa applications by the Home Office. It is the responsibility of the Home Office to grant any permission to remain in the UK.
The following address can be used to communicate with the Home Office: ………………………………
Thank you again for contacting The Immigration and Asylum Tribunal, we really value your input, we use feedback to help us improve our processes and offer the best possible service.
Immigration and Asylum Chamber
PO Box 6987
On Human Rights grounds, accepted for this unlucky situation, after proceeding Legal statements to Home Office and The Tribunal, Applicant CAN CLEAR A WRONG JUDGMENT/ PREJUDICE
and get STANDARD VISITOR VISA in the end of August, 2020 (for up to 6 months). As such, you can be proactive in your schedule when the Covid-19 is under control and the tourism stimulus policy will return to normal.
Please kindly be noted that when applicant got a wrong notice, applicant kept very calm and performed immigration legal actions as her lawyer’s advice. It’s quite sensitive when top-up your files on social media, it only made the situation worse and delayed legal proceedings.
… BECAUSE …
A VALUE OF PERSON CAN NOT BE EVALUATED BY
… COLOR OF PASSPORT …
… AUTOMATIC AND STEREOTYPED EVALUATION UNDER DISCRIMINATION – ‘DEEP UNDERLYING RACISM’ EVENT …
If you need to visit the UK regularly
If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
If you’re under 18 years old when you apply, your long-term Standard Visitor visa will only be valid for up to 6 months after you turn 18.
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
Example: You can apply from 16 March if you plan to travel on 15 June.
*** UNIVERSAL NETWORK CONNECTION (abbreviated as “UNC”) has been established, operating in the field of Educational Support – Overseas Study and Settlement Immigration Counseling for over 10 years, with a commercial presence in many countries on the world:
UNC Co. Ltd
UNC Migration And Education Services Pty Ltd
B-801 Boutique Monaco, 1316-5 Seocho-Dong, Seocho-Gu, Seoul, Korea
1300 W Olympic Bivd, Los Angelese, CA 90015, USA
Unit 251. 409 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 1T2
500 George st, Moncton, NB
Suite 1505/87 Liverpool Street, Sydney New South Wales 2000
Unit 1202 Floor 12, Sivatel Tower, 53 Wittayu Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
Floor 8, Building AB, 76A Le Lai, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
7th floor, Oriental Building, 324 Tay Son Nga Tu So, Dong Da District, Hanoi
To know more detail about consultant information and appraisal document in UNC office, customer please kindly provide personal information: phone number, email or other contacts in Messenger of Facebook UNC Fanpage:
UNC_immigration – Chúng tôi chia sẻ,kết nối “Giấc mơ định cư” cùng các bạn: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2696672960374705/
UNC HANOI_immigration: https://www.facebook.com/UNC-HANOI_immigration-670314116715876/
UNC Hanoi: https://www.facebook.com/UNChanoi/
Our UNC consultants will contact you as soon as possible.